The primary purpose of ARA is to promote excellence in hearing care through the provision of
comprehensive rehabilitative and habilitative services.
About ARA: The Best Kept Secret in Audiology
Why is AR important?
- Better patient outcomes
- Reduced heHaring aid return rate
- Better rapport with patients
- Increased referrals to friends from satisfied patients
- Greater patient ability to manage hearing difficulties
- Improved patient quality of life
- Patient self-empowerment
What are the Benefits of ARA membership?
Quick Links & Announcements
Members Only Section
ARA Speaker's Bureau
Institute 2012 Presentations
If have questions for the ARA President, Anne Olson, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want further information about the ARA or have questions for other members of the board, email us at email@example.com.
Events | About ARA
| JARA |
Members Only |
Student Section |
© 2011 Academy of Rehabilitative Audiology. All Rights